A real F1-style race car - 5 blistering laps at Wodonga Tafe Race Track. Be a Real Race Car Driver for a day and Experience the biggest rush of adrenaline as you hammer around the track.
You will be supplied with a competition-prepared Formula Ford Van Diemen Race Car, which you can drive full pelt around Wodonga Tafe Race Track.
- Real, Unmodified Formula Ford Race cars - There are no engine rev limiters; your car is the same as our Championship Winning Race Drivers use in the Formula Ford Championships.
- 5 Blistering laps of Wodonga Tafe's Race Track, one of Australia's premier race tracks.
- All 5 laps are you driving in the Formula Fords, plus 2 additional orientation laps in a road car.
- Full Driving Instruction - Our Instructors are professional Drivers and Engineers who are knowledgeable and helpful; their aim is to ensure you have the ultimate Driving Experience.
- Exclusive Track Hire - We book one of Australia's Premier Race Tracks for your exclusive use ONLY; No sharing with other driving events or activities.
- Braking and Cornering Markers - These markers are set up uniquely for Formula Ford Race Cars to optimise your cornering speeds and car performance so you can drive it to the limit.
- All Race and Safety Equipment provided: helmets, race suits and boots.
- Coffee, tea and water supplied.
Drivers must be 16 years of age, hold a current 'P' drivers licence and able to operate a manual transmission.
We offer 4 Sessions throughout the day.
Exclusive events running on weekdays and weekends.
Length Of Experience
About Wodonga Tafe Race Track
The Wodonga Tafe Driver Training complex is a CAMS affiliated venue, which has been specifically designed by the V8 legend Brad Jones to test your skill.
It comprises of a 1.6KM circuit with 9 technical corners.
It is located at 45 Albertson Road, North Barnawartha, Victoria, 3691, which is 3 hours North of Melbourne and 15 minutes south of Wodonga.
If you have your own race gear, feel free to bring it along. Otherwise we supply all safety gear, helmet, boots and race suit. Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and socks.
Spectators are very welcome! Show your family and friends what you can do!!!
The more cheering the better :)
This experience is an outdoor event and will go ahead in wet/damp conditions. If Anglo Australian Motorsport Pty Ltd deem the track unsafe, due to extreme weather conditions, we will reschedule your experience to a convenient later date.
We do not offer refunds. In damp or wet conditions you must still arrive for your allocated session/event unless advised otherwise by the Anglo Australian Motorsport Team.
Will I fit in the Race Car
Participants weighing over 120kg or over 188cm (6'2") may not be able to fit in these vehicles. Please understand, we do have various seating and pedal positions but our Formula Ford Race Cars are built to racing safety standards.
If you are unsure if you will fit in the cars, we can arrange a seat fitting prior to your event, to avoid disappointment on the day.