F1-Style Corporate Events 🏁🏎
Are you looking to elevate your next corporate event to new heights?
Look no further than Anglo Racing Academy, the ultimate destination for adrenaline-fueled Team building Events.
Our Formula Ford Driving Experiences offer a unique opportunity for your Team to unleash their inner racers, bond over a shared passion, and create unforgettable memories.
Drive Your Corporate Event To Success 🏆
With our genuine Single-Seat Race Cars and expert guidance from our Pro Racing Team, we'll provide your Corporate Event with an exhilarating edge.
Get ready to accelerate your Team's synergy, ignite their competitive spirit, and leave them with a day they'll never forget.
5★ Customer Experience
At Anglo Racing Academy, we pride ourselves on delivering a 5-star Corporate Experience that goes above and beyond your expectations.
We believe that every moment of your journey with us should be exceptional, from the first interaction to the last.
- Previous Clients Include -
The Cars Your Clients Will Be Driving 🏎
A Championship Winning Formula Ford Race Car
Power: Naturally Aspirated - Ford 1600cc Race Engine
Weight: Only 410kg
0-100kph: 3.8 Seconds
Top Speed: 230kph
We understand the importance of Corporate Branding and the impact it can have on creating a cohesive and memorable Experience.
We offer a unique opportunity for companies to elevate their Corporate Event by branding our Formula Ford Race Cars with their own Corporate logos and designs.
By branding our cars for your Corporate Event, you not only enhance the visual appeal but also create a powerful marketing opportunity. As your employees, clients, or guests experience the thrill of driving these branded Race Cars, they become ambassadors for your brand, generating positive associations and leaving a lasting impression.
Moreover, branded race cars add a touch of exclusivity and uniqueness to your Corporate Event. It creates a sense of pride and excitement among participants, fostering Team spirit and a shared experience that reinforces your company's values.
If You Really Want To Stand Out 🏎
This is exclusive to Anglo Racing Academy! We have built the worlds first 2-Seater Formula Ford Race Car.
We offer an unparalleled opportunity for you and your guests... Imagine sitting behind a Professional Driver, feeling the power of our Race Car as it maneuvers through the track with precision and speed. It's a one-of-a-kind experience that will create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Example Event Schedule -
Depending on availability and group size we can offer Full, Half Day or 3 Hour Events.
Transportation to / from the event is generally the participants responsibility, but we can arrange if required.
- Registration & Induction: After Registration you will receive briefing notes outlining the schedule for your event before watching our briefing video.
- Familiarisation & Technique: Drivers will be taught the fundamentals of Racing, including car controls, efficient cockpit work, correct braking, gear change and cornering technique.
- Our Instructors: Include 2 x Current Formula Ford Champions, Anglo Australian Motorsport Race Team Engineers and Race Team Director - Tim Beale. We monitor performance and tailor advice to individual needs and abilities. We know what we are talking about.
- Your Teams: Drivers are able to participate on and off the Track. When they are not driving they can assist in pit stops, time keeping and flag marshalling which will help build Team work, whilst at the same time refining their individual Racing skills.
- Behind The Wheel: Drivers will put into practice all of the techniques they have been taught and complete their adrenaline-fueled laps. We recognise consistency as being the benchmark for success.
- Refuel: Your Team are re-energised with Lunch / Morning Tea giving them an opportunity to bond and compare notes.
- Back To The Action: As the drivers skill increase, performances are fine tuned and speeds will increase. Teams will work together to ensure swift and smooth pit stops and you will see a touch of health rivalry.
- The Celebration: After all the Drivers have completed their allocated laps, our Race Team Director - Tim Beale will present awards and trophies.
Enter Your Details For a Personalised Quote 👇
We took a team of 28 customers out to the track yesterday.
It was a fantastic experience, great way to get to know your clients and their hidden speed demons.
As a customer, our company Centric found the experience, professionalism, patience and attention that was shown to our clients by Anglo was fantastic. Planning my next day.
On behalf of the Dicker Data Telstra Services team, we wanted to say a huge thank you for a great event for our partners and ourselves! I also wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of the fast lap experience, which I can now cross off my bucket list.
Thank you Anglo Racing Academy!
On behalf of the Johnnie Walker team, thanks again for your enthusiasm and hard work to make our event last week such a success.
This is what our client had to say:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank The Johnnie Walker Company and all those involved in making the event at Wakefield Park Racetrack such an Exciting, Thrilling, Spectacular and Brilliant experience. It was my first time in a Racing Car and it wont be the last!
- Our Company Mission -
Anglo Racing Academy have made it our mission to:
"Give Every Customer The Best Day Of Their Lives"